Sunday, June 10, 2012

How much debt do I have? (Jun 12)


 In Mar 12, I had recalculated my total debt which is totally from the mortgage loan of my flat to be $11K. The calculation is based on using the outstanding housing loan amount minus away my total family CPF OA amount.

Today I have recalculated my total debt again, and it has reduced by another $3k. In my post on "What I hope to achieve in 20 years?", I mentioned that I wanted to reduce my total debt to $0 within the next five years, Based on my conservative estimation, I think it is achievable before the end of this year.

1 comment:

SmartPassiveCashFlow said...

End of the year is just 6 months away. Congrats on your debt reduction!! it takes great determination and consistency to work on the debt. :-)

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?